With a stay at Mercure London Hyde Park Hotel in London (London City Centre), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Hyde Park and Buckingham Palace. This 4-star hotel is 2.5 mi (4 km) from Piccadilly Circus and 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from Trafalgar Square.
Enjoy Italian cuisine at Bella Italia Paddington, a restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge, take in the garden view, and even dine alfresco. You can also stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Stay in one of 72 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Digital programming and smart speakers are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hyde Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kensington Gardens - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Oxford Street - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Marble Arch - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Park Lane - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kensington High Street - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Baker Street - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kensington Palace - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Selfridges - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Madame Tussauds Wax Museum - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Royal Albert Hall - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Imperial College London - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Science Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Regent's Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Bond Street - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Heathrow Airport (LHR) - 26.2 km / 16.3 mi
London City Airport (LCY) - 18.1 km / 11.3 mi
Gatwick Airport (LGW) - 93.9 km / 58.4 mi
Luton Airport (LTN) - 50.8 km / 31.5 mi
The preferred airport for Mercure London Hyde Park Hotel is Heathrow Airport (LHR).
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.
Accor is deeply committed to sustainable value creation, and plays an active role in giving back to planet and community. Our Planet 21 ? Acting Here program endeavours to act for ?positive hospitality?and has set some ambitious objectives to meet by 2020, structured around four strategic pillars: working with our employees, involving our clients, innovating with our partners, and involving local communities. And two key areas focus: food and buildings.
Amenities / Features
Airport & shuttle information
Heathrow, 14.5 miles, no shuttle, taxi approx 65GBP.
Local shuttle info: NA
Start your day with our delicious breakfast range. Wake up to freshly baked croissants, muesli, cereals, yoghurts, fresh fruits and juices for a healthy breakfast. For a hearty start to the day, why not try our full English breakfast with all the trimmings ? eggs, bacon, sausages, tomatoes, mushrooms and baked beans. Cold cuts, cheeses, bread rolls and jams, some of which homemade in-house with seasonal fruits, are also part of our breakfast buffet.
Service animals are allowed
Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
Pets not allowed
No pets allowed apart from guide dogs.
Parking space at £30 for 24 hours.
Wi-Fi is complimentary. Wired internet access is also available at an extra fee.
Misc. fees / Policies
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 13.50 for adults and GBP 9.95 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 30 per day (328 ft away)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of ALLSAFE (Accor Hotels).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) and Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
We have implemented rigorous cleaning procedures in all our hotels, created through collaboration with leaders in disinfection technologies and hygiene. Our COVID-19 best practices and protocols follow advice from the Centres for Disease Control & Prevention, World Health Organisation, and UK public health authorities. Evolved processes throughout our hotels ensure your safety. Deep cleaning with hospital-grade disinfectants is now our standard.Specific measures we have introduced include:1. Minimal contact at reception with front desk?screens2. Touch-less transactions3. Sanitised key-cards4. Sanitiser stations5. Paperless check-out6. Constant cleaning of high touch points7. ?Last cleaned? charts8. Best practices for public areas9. One and two-metre social distancing10. Visible verification of all disinfected objects including remote controls and glassware11. Decrease of high-touch items and in-room furnishings12. Utilisation of electrostatic technology13. New laundry procedure
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Social distancing measures are in place
Contactless check-in is available
Individually-wrapped food options are available
Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch
Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner
Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service
Gap period enforced between guest stays - 48 hours
Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
Temperature checks are available to guests
Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Contactless check-out is available
Property follows sanitization practices of Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global)
Property follows sanitization practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global)
Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines ALLSAFE (Accor Hotels)
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Midscale hotel with warm, contemporary rooms
- The Park Sleep & Fly offer includes 1 night acoomodations, airport transfer by shuttle service and up to 15 days of free parking
- Coffee and tea tasting
- Buffet breakfast with both local and international food items or the Express & Co. breakfast formula is served at the bar until noon. Enjoy a hot drink, a glass of orange juice, and some bread with jam, or other delicious pastries
- Ready to Spa packages includes accommodation, breakfast, and one spa treatment
- Great meeting space for any special occasion
The Mercure highlights above are subject to change without notice.