Centrally located in London, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Chelsea is convenient to Stamford Bridge Stadium and Buckingham Palace. This 4-star hotel is within the vicinity of Big Ben and St. Paul's Cathedral.
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, Grill Restaurant, for dinner. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Make yourself at home in one of the 172 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Stamford Bridge Stadium - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Natural History Museum - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Saatchi Gallery - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Victoria and Albert Museum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Science Museum - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Imperial College London - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Kensington High Street - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Olympia Conference and Exhibition Centre - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Royal Albert Hall - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Harrods - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Clapham Common - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Kensington Palace - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Eventim Apollo - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Kensington Gardens - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Apollo Victoria Theatre - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Heathrow Airport (LHR) - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi
London City Airport (LCY) - 16.5 km / 10.3 mi
Gatwick Airport (LGW) - 35.4 km / 22 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Chelsea is Heathrow Airport (LHR).
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
This smoke-free hotel was built in 2004.
Heathrow Airport - 16 milesTake the Heathrow Express to Paddington (The train leaves every 15 minutes and takes 15 minutes) then take a taxi or travel via underground to Earls Court (District/ Circle or Piccadilly Line) or to Fulham Broadway (District Line) and follow continuing instructions listed below from these stations.Driving: From Heathrow (T 1,2&3) in the direction of short stay parking continue straight onto Control Tower Road. Turn right onto Inner Ring Road West and continue straight onto Tunnel Road. Bear left onto Tunnel Road after 680m. Leave Tunnel Road and join M4 at junction 4 in the direction of Central London. Leave M4 at junction 1 and go straight into A4. After 3.2 miles turn right into B317 (North End Road). After 0.8 miles turn left onto Fulham Road. Turn right onto Harwood Road, after 450m turn right onto New Kings Road. After 50m turn left onto Harwood Terrace and after 50m turn right onto Imperial Road and the hotel is 400m on your left. Altern
Local shuttle info: We do not offer a shuttle service.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 10.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows cleaning and disinfection practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Social distancing measures are in place
Contactless check-in is available
Individually-wrapped food options are available
Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service
gap period enforced between guest stays 72 hours
Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Contactless check-out is available
Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines CleanStay (Hilton)
Essential Workers Only - NO
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures