Crowne Plaza London -The City is a the stylish hotel located in London’s historic Square Mile, opposite Blackfriars station. The 4* hotel, built on the foundations of King Henry VIII's former Bridewell Palace is minutes away from some of London’s most famous attractions such as The London Eye, St Paul's Cathedral and Covent Garden & West End theatres. Crowne Plaza London - The City offers both business and leisure travellers deluxe accommodation and convenient access to the city’s major business districts and landmarks with direct rail links to London Gatwick Airport and Kings Cross for St Pancras International station, home to Eurostar.
Amenities / Features
Airport & shuttle information
- London City Airport: 9 KM - London Heathrow30 KM - Blackfriars and Thameslink direct to Gatwick and Luton Airports
Is there an airport shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle is available.
Sorry but pets are not allowed.
About Crowne Plaza Hotels
- Early check-in available and ideal for business travelers on the go
- Luxurious, soft bedding and aromatherapy kit provided
- Quiet Zones between 9 pm to 10 am Sunday to Thursday where there is no room attendant, housekeeping services, or engineering activities to help guests enjoy a restful night. Guests have the option to request services if needed
- Bath amenities include Temple Spa's professional skin and hair care products for ultimate relaxation
- Wireless internet available in guest rooms, suites, business center, and public areas
The Crowne Plaza Hotels highlights above are subject to change without notice.