With a stay at DoubleTree by Hilton London West End, you'll be centrally located in London, within a 5-minute walk of Russell Square and The British Museum. This 4-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Oxford Street and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Aldwych Theatre.
Grab a bite to eat at Restaurant92, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Make yourself at home in one of the 261 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Russell Square - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
The British Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Oxford Street - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Aldwych Theatre - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Royal Opera House - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Theatre Royal Drury Lane - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Covent Garden Market - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Palace Theatre London - 1 km / 0.7 mi
The Strand - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Lyceum Theatre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
King's College London - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
University College London - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
London Coliseum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Leicester Square - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Financial District - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Heathrow Airport (LHR) - 29.9 km / 18.6 mi
London City Airport (LCY) - 14.4 km / 9 mi
Gatwick Airport (LGW) - 106.2 km / 66 mi
Luton Airport (LTN) - 54.3 km / 33.7 mi
Stansted Airport (STN) - 56.7 km / 35.3 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton London West End is Heathrow Airport (LHR).
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Heathrow AirportDistance from hotel: 29 km.Drive time: 30 min.Directions: Heathrow Airport - Take the Piccadilly Line tube from Terminals 1,2,3, 4 or 5 direct to Holborn tube station. Exit the station to the right and take the short walk along Southampton Row to the Hotel.Directions: Gatwick Airport - Take the Gatwick Express to Victoria Mainline station. On arrival take the short walk across the concourse to Victoria underground station. From here take the Victoria Line tube to Oxford Circus, change for the Central Line to Holborn. Exit the station to the right and take the short walk along Southampton Row to the Hotel.
Is there an airport shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle is available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 19.50 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 32 per day
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- One child 18 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of CleanStay (Hilton).
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Protective clothing is available to guests
Masks are available to guests
Gloves are available to guests
Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Social distancing measures are in place
Contactless check-in is available
Individually-wrapped food options are available
Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch
Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner
Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service
Gap period enforced between guest stays - 24 hours
Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
Temperature checks are available to guests
Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Contactless check-out is available
Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines CleanStay (Hilton)
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures