With a stay at Best Western Greater London Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Ilford, within a 10-minute drive of Excel Exhibition Centre and Westfield Stratford City. This hotel is 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from O2 Arena and 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from Tower of London.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/cafe, or stop in at the grocery/convenience store. To-go breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Stay in one of 22 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Westfield Stratford City - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
London Stadium - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Excel Exhibition Centre - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Financial District - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Brick Lane - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Borough Market - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Museum of London - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
O2 Arena - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
HMS Belfast - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
Tate Modern - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
The Strand - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Theatreland - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Russell Square - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
London City Airport (LCY) - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Heathrow Airport (LHR) - 93.1 km / 57.9 mi
Gatwick Airport (LGW) - 82.1 km / 51 mi
Stansted Airport (STN) - 45.4 km / 28.2 mi
London (SEN-Southend) - 49.2 km / 30.6 mi
The preferred airport for Best Western Greater London Hotel is London City Airport (LCY).
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Ilford? This hotel has facilities measuring 431 square feet (40 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a communal living room, and a banquet hall.
Services, comfort and quality respecting the environment Go. Get. Green The Go. Get. Green initiative is born, dedicated to BW Rewards® members who like to maintain their sustainable lifestyle even in hotels!Staying at least two nights, our guests can decide to receive 500 BW Rewards® bonus points per night instead of cleaning the room, reducing the environmental impact during their stay.To join the initiative it is necessary to exhibit the door hanger that will be delivered to you at the desk by 7:00 am or contact the Reception and be subscribed to the BW Rewards® loyalty program. Not yet a member? JOIN FOR FREE! Stay for the PlanetBest Western Hotel President joined, together with other hotels, the Stay for the Planet’s network, composed by the hotels that with their ethic behaviour, promote the respect for the environment.This program of sustainable management focuses on five different aspects: Energy, Water, Refuses, Purchases, Behaviours.For Best Western Hotel President and other hotels, the aim is to reduce CO2 emissions by 20%, carrying out actions of energetic efficiency and reducing the environmental impact with responsible behaviours.This mission is fulfilled doing these concrete actions:- Continuous monitoring of water and energetic consumption's;- Recycling and separate collection of rubbish;- Promotion of eco-friendly behaviours, as well from our guests;- Attention to energetic efficacy.
Amenities / Features
Airport & shuttle information
London City Airport - 5.9 milesLondon Stansted Airport - 25 milesLondon Heathrow Airport - 33 miles
Is there an airport shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle is available.
The hotel’s cuisine is our pride and joy. The Dining Room is beautifully elegant - a place where traditional and delicious British food triumphs. All guests at the Best Western Greater London Hotel may appreciate this first thing in the morning with the abundant English Breakfast buffet that awaits you, which offers several types of omelettes and hot sandwiches, homemade croissants, muffins, yogurts, fruits and fruit juices, cereals, marmalade and jam with toasts and etc.Even if you are not staying with us, you are welcome to join us for breakfast.
Pets not allowed
No pets allowed
Misc. fees / Policies
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for to-go breakfast: GBP 7 for adults and GBP 7 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- A kitchen/kitchenette is available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of We Care Clean (Best Western).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global).
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Social distancing measures are in place
Individually-wrapped food options are available
Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service
Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Contactless check-out is available
Property follows sanitization practices of Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global)
Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines We Care Clean (Best Western)
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or airline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 18 brands, including: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premier
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premier gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.